Study in Canada as an international student

Apply to study in Canada as an international student, extend your study permit and find out about working while you study or after you graduate.

Eligibility requirements

You can study in Canada if you:

  • are enrolled at a designated learning institution (DLI)
  • prove you have enough money to pay for your tuition fees, living expenses for yourself, return transportation for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada.

Most foreign nationals need a study permit to study in Canada. The cases below are exceptions.

You can study at any school in Canada without a study permit if:

  • your course lasts 6 months or less
  • your studies aren’t part of a longer program and
  • you’ll complete all your studies within the time you get approved to stay in Canada (usually 6 months after you enter)

Minor children don’t need a study permit if:

  • they’re in kindergarten
  • they’re refugees or refugee claimants
  • their parents are refugees or refugee claimants or
  • they’re in pre-school, primary or secondary school, and they’re already in Canada with a parent who has a work or study permit

We offer a wide range of services to fulfill the requirements from the government so you can start your education in Canada like:

·       Advisory

·       Airplane tickets

·       Study permit process for main applicant and family members

·       Financing process

·       Enrollment management to schools