CV Canada Immigration will assist you with:


Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)

eTA is an entry requirement for visa-exempt foreign nationals travelling to Canada by air and it is electronically linked to your passport.

When does my eTA expires? It is valid for up to five years or until the passport expires, whichever comes first.

Remember, If you get a new passport, you need to get a new Electronic Travel Authorization.

If you want to know If you need a VISA or ETA contact us, CV Canada Immigration LTD will help you.

Apply HERE for an eTA now



Visitor Visa

A visitor visa is an official document that shows that you meet the requirements needed to enter Canada.

Most travellers need a visitor visa to travel to Canada. You may also need one if you’re transiting through a Canadian airport on your way to your final destination.

You can stay in Canada as a visitor for 6 months or until your passport expires. whichever come first.

Apply HERE for a Visa now

Do you want to stay more than 6 months?

You can apply for an extension, just make sure you are applying before your status expires.

Apply HERE for an Extension now